Volunteer with Team Warren!
North County Women's Resource Center "Spirit of Giving" holiday event!
Saturday December 9, 2017
1963 Apple St. Oceanside, CA 92054
Shifts: 8:30 to 11 a.m. OR 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
After you click RSVP below, you'll be redirected to a volunteer page where you can choose your shift.
We need at least 20 volunteers and you can choose from the following assignments.
1. - Refreshment table workers to serve and replenish food and drink tables
2. - Santa's Helper "Elves" to guide children to meet Santa and get a photo!
3. - Gift-wrapping "Elves" to decorate gift packages in paper and ribbons that WRC clients and their children (shoppers) select
4. - Toy shopping "Elves" to help parents select gifts for kids; gift shopping "Elves" to help children select gifts for parents
5. - Holiday craft and activity "Elves" to entertain children and assist with craft projects
6. - Floating "Elves" to go wherever needed (including clean-up.)
Each volunteer will get a Team Warren Santa Hat, Tee Shirt, and festive accessory to wear!
DEADLINE: RSVP to us by Monday, November 27, so we can submit a roster to the center. (Do not sign up on the WRC site as it will mess with the volunteer count.)
After you register, your confirmation email will include more details. You can also email any shift questions to: Liz@LizWarren4CA.com (Please allow 24 hours for a reply.)
1963 Apple St
Oceanside, CA 92054
Google map and directions